Singing has been a great way for me to meet and to interact with people my whole life. I’m guessing it has also been that way for Nina Crews – the creator and artist for The Neighborhood Sing-along. This would be a wonderful book for:
- sharing standard sing-along songs with young children
- a book for reminiscing with grandparents
- developing a list of songs to use in an intergenerational group.
Here are some more insights on this fun book.
Hope you enjoyed this installment of Singable books. Here are some past posts to keep you reading and singing with your child.
If you enjoyed this article, you might enjoy these:
- An Intergenerational Flower Sing-along (musicsparks.wordpress.com)
- Singable Books: Patriotic (musicsparks.wordpress.com)