Last week I shared a post on the top 10 music therapy blogs. Whether you are a music therapist or someone working with elders, these are some great resources. Todays list is from my search of Google for “music with older adults.”
9. 55 Places.com (A new find I am now following)
7. Bow Cliff Blog Site (This is an interesting find in many ways for me.)
4. Victoria Williamson Music Psychologist (This was a new find for me)
2. Linda Coyle’s Blog (interesting that this is her old site)
I find it interesting that five of these are music therapy sites. It tells me that music therapist address this area. It also tells me there are other with influence in this arena. Finding new sites to follow provides me previously untapped sources for ideas.
My next top ten post will be on intergenerational music.
- Top 10 Songs Long-Term Care Staff Should Know (musicsparks.wordpress.com)