My last two top ten posts looked at music therapy and music with older adults. Here is list #3 – the top intergenerational music blogs. This took a little work as many are just news articles or single posts. So, I’m trying to share sites with the greatest information. You will notice there are only seven. Most of the items were news stories or offered only an overview of the program.
4. Darwin Intergenerational Music (This is a YouTube link)
1. Cornerstone Music Community (A new blog I now follow)
What this tells me is not many blogs repeatedly address intergenerational music – an area which I greatly enjoy. It provides me some new resources for interview and conversations on the subject. In fact, I hope to have some posted targeting intergenerational music during August 2011.
- Who are my clients? (Part 1) (musicsparks.wordpress.com)
- Reflections on Music Therapy Conference (musicalgems.wordpress.com)
- Singable Books: Neighborhood Sing-along (musicsparks.wordpress.com)
- Do the Chicken! (musicsparks.wordpress.com)