My friend, Michelle Erfurt put out a challenge on Music Therapy Tween for a 7 link challenge. This seemed like a simple challenge. The questions only apply to the dates of August 2010 – July 2011. So here we go!
- Your first post of August 2010: Music for All This was a short post sharing a link. Boy have my posts changed in the last year.
- A post you enjoyed writing the most: Right Down to Your Toes I love being barefoot. I love getting a pedicure. Finding this poem and turning it into a song was a joy.
- A post which had a great discussion: It surprises me that a couple tied: Time to Spring Forward and Singable Books: Patriotic.
- A post on someone else’s blog that you wish you’d written: Intergenerational Music at Cornerstone I wish I had a big hit post like this one on intergenerational music that was on my blog. This may be a goal for this coming year. I wrote something that impacted the lives of those for whom I provide services.
- Your most helpful post: Brining Australia to Kansas This post brought comments from Australia that informed my sessions. The residents were very impressed to have music suggested from around the globe.
- A post with a title that you are proud of: Yes, You Can! The title created interest and was a great summary of this video. We can each make a difference in the lives of those dealing with dementia.
- A post that you wish more people had read: Singing Bowl Meditation Doing meditation with a group of older adults with a variety of backgrounds and diagnosis can be a challenge. But, this seemed to work.