- Are you the caregiver of a preschooler looking for an enjoyable way to spend some time with your child?
- Are you a retired adult looking for a way to connect with others?
- Are you a staff member at a nursing home, assisted living, or retirement community looking for a program enhancement?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’ve come to the right place. Music Sparks is about using music to spark a better life. How? Why music? Well, we all experience rhythm within us and around us: heart beats, breathing, life cycles, seasons, to name a few. As such, humans are capable connecting with an internal musician and can participate in music experiences. These experiences can spark a variety of areas of our lives including:
- Discovery of skills old or new
- Interests in other cultures, music styles, instruments
- Self discovery of emotions, abilities
The primary aim of Music Sparks is to engage the inner musician through music experiences which spark various aspects of the participants’ lives.
Check out “Blogs to Spark” tab to learn more!
A FREE newsletter is available. Released every two weeks, each newsletter is centered on a theme. There are fun songs and activities in each issue. This is a great resource for parents, activity professionals, and those wanting to add a little fun to their lives.