I met my goal of post to this blog at least three times a week during the month of March. As of April 1st, here are the top five viewed blogs posted during the month of March were:
#5 – Where are you going, my child?: inspired by my daughter’s birthday.
#4 – A great song resource: Sharing one of the sites I use to locate songs on a theme.
#3 – Multi-tasking Instruments: I shared the instruments I use in my music therapy sessions.
#2 – Make a Musical Family History: Ideas for adding music when gathering your family history.
and #1 – St. Patrick’s Songs: This list was targeted towards songs to sing with seniors.
Here are some of the blogs topics you can expect in April:
- April shower songs for seniors and for children,
- sharing of an original song for children,
- reflections on group mediation in an assisted living group, and
- ideas for a “South of the Border” themed sing-along those in Brookdale Senior Living facilities (and others) can use when planning for May.
I look forward to your comments and suggestions as I blog forth.
- How to Set Goals for your Blog (crenk.com)
- Mountain Top Songs (musicsparks.wordpress.com)
- Looking for Musical Books (musicsparks.wordpress.com)